Monday, October 20, 2014

Wonderfully Wicked Readathon TBR

This is so late! The Readathon started 3 days ago on the 17th. Either way here is my TBR. The Readathon runs from October 17-27. It is hosted by myshelfconfessions. I will link her website below.

Book One: Legend by Marie Lu
Book Two: Clockwork Angel By Cassandra Clare
Book Three: Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
Book Four: Seraphina by Rachel Hartman
Book Five: Horrorstör by Grady Hendrix
Book Six: The 5 Wave by Rick Yancey

Check out the readathon information and creator here: 
http://www.myshelfconfessions.com/wwreadathon/

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/13051577/?claim=g8araza3msz">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

1 comment:

  1. Did you ever read the rest of Cassandra Clare's books from the City of Bones series? (I think that's what it's called). I own the first five, but I need the last one. When I do get it though, I plan on binge reading the whole series so I won't forget any details. I saw the movie too and personally loved it. The guy who plays Jace is so cute! ^_^

    ReplyDelete