Wednesday, October 22, 2014

My favorite Fall reads

Fall is a wonderful time to cuddle up and read. As the weather gets colder the pages from my books get warmer. I love being able to spend countless house hiding away from the outside chill reading wonderful books. This fall I have a list of books I want to read. All of these just scream fall. I love book that seem scary or have paranormal aspects. This the best time of year to let them shine.

Book one: Anna dressed in blood by 
Book two: Girl of nightmare by 
Book three: The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey
Book four: Hexed by Michelle Krys
Book five: Madapple by Christina Meldrum
Book six: Grim by Assorted Authors
Book seven: Between the devil and the deep blue sea by  April Genevieve Tucholke
Book eight: Kiss of deception by Mary E. Pearson
Book nine: Nightmares by Jason Segal and Kirsten Miller
Book ten: Sweet evil by Wendy Higgins

What are your favorite fall reads? 
Check out what Beth Revis author of the Across the Universe trilogy enjoyed reading here:
http://bethrevis.blogspot.de/2014/10/favorite-fall-reads-giveaway-young.html


1 comment:

  1. A lot of good books I have yet to read as well...I really need to catch up :D

    ReplyDelete