Monday, May 11, 2015

BoutofBook and Crush Your TBR readathon TBR

As most of you are aware Booutofbooks just started this morning at 12 am and will run until the 17th and 11:59 pm I believe. Also the crush your tbr readathon is going to be taking place from this Friday to Sunday. So I thought today I would share with you what I plan on reading in the next week and weekend. I don't know if I will stick to this TBR or if I will finish it, with work and school I am very busy. I am not apposed to giving up sleep to read though, so I have this going for me. 

Night World bind up #1. I will be reading book 3 Spellbinder, I have started this one and am about 80 pages into it so I should be able to get through this one fairly quickly it is rather short.









City of bones. I need to get a move on with this series. Enough said. kI have started this one as well and think I will be able to finish it this week. Hopefully









The pirates wish, I read the first book in this series and I loved it. I really want to finish it up and see what happens. I also plan on reading the novellas that go along with these novels this week.









No one else can have you, I know there is a lot of problems with this author because of the stocking situation but I am choosing to read this novel because I am going to only view it as a piece of work rather than just look at the author. I personally want to judge this book for what is written within it rather than who wrote it. Anyone who doesn't share my opinion I understand completely, this is your choice as a reader.






The iron trial has been sitting on my shelf for too long. I am really wanting to get to this one so I can finally say that I have read it. I love these authors and have no doubt this will be good.









The kiss of deception. I have been wanting to read this one since I got it and have no idea why it is still unread. I have heard great things about this book ad I think the next one will be coming out soon so I really want to read this one and be ready for the next one.








Attachments. I am currently listening to this as a audio book and I am really enjoying it. I will be continuing listening to it while I am driving at the gym or at work.









Unhinged. If I finish attachments this will be the next audio book I start. I am loving this series and cant wait to continue with it. I also plan on reading the novella I have for this series this week.









So there is my TBR I am hoping I get most of it done this week. They are in no order I am just going to grab what I feel like at that moment. Tell me in the comments what you plan on reading this week if you are taking part in the readathons or not. Also if you want reviews for any of these books let me know in the comments and I will be sure to get to them. During this readathon any time I may need a break I will be posting some reviews on here, I have so many I need to post, so be sure to check back for those (:
xo Tayler

No comments:

Post a Comment